- Online Orchestra Forms and Fees: Links and info
- What Orchestra class will look like next year
- Remind 101 Class Codes
All forms and fees can be completed online!
- Please go to the following link to complete the required forms for orchestra. These are required for every orchestra student: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe42Kw6yszQrS5u_21htJlLoHdGxqwP9nm0GyGRn8RcbTu6dA/viewform?usp=sf_link
- For your reference, the handbook has been embedded into the forms. If you are interested in private lessons, please indicate in the online forms as well. Space fills up quickly! Please note that private lessons are available for both in person and virtual students.
- These forms do not include spirit gear. We will send out spirit gear information after school starts.
- Orchestra fees info: Dowell Orchestra has drastically reduced their fees for the 2020-2021 school year. We will be collecting $20 per student for Upper Level orchestra students and $35 per student for Beginner orchestra students.
- The fees cover each student’s orchestra T Shirt, their orchestra binder, and their Solo Entry fee. The beginners have an additional $15 Korg Pitchclip tuner added to their supplies (this is normally purchased in the middle of the year during a field trip which was cancelled).
- All fees can be paid using our online platform: https://dowellorchestra.ludus.com/
- If you have any questions about these fees or have any problems paying them, please let me know!
REMIND 101 CLASS CODES: PLEASE SIGN UP!
We use the Remind 101 platform to send out important class reminders to students. I only try and send out only important reminders for each class and do not overuse this function.
To join, text the phone number 81010 the following text message (be sure to type the @ sign):
- Beginner Orchestra Code: @3e8bgke4k
- Philharmonic Orchestra Code: @97g4d66g
- Sinfonietta Orchestra Code: @3eaee734
- Honors Orchestra Code: @h8hadddh